- Weddings & Socials
Wedding Receptions and Socials
Wedding Reception & Social Events Information
A truly memorable Minnesota wedding reception site, the River’s Edge Convention Center hosts weddings, wedding receptions, and socials each year in a wide variety of sizes, setups and celebration styles.
- River's Edge books weddings not more than 12 months in advance.
- Have a general idea of how many guests you expect so that River's Edge can help select the right-sized room for your event.
- If your wedding ceremony will be at a church, first check available dates at the church, then call River's Edge.
- Room rent is a daily rate allowing use of the space from 6 a.m. - midnight. All events must end at midnight. Additional rates will apply to events ending after midnight (1 am maximum). Events ending after midnight will require police security (minimum 4 hour shift). The number of police security will be based on event requirements.
- River's Edge offers a wide selection of catering companies,decorators and a liquor vendor. See Caterers, Liquor Vendor & Decorators' List.
- River's Edge supplies setup and take down of tables, chairs, stage and basic sound system (corded microphone with stand). See the Services page for more information.
- Dance floor rental required in any carpeted suite at an additional fee. See the Material Service Price Guide for Weddings and Socials.
- AV equipment (screen, AV cart, LCD projector, cordless microphone) are available for an additional fee. See the Material Service Price Guide for Weddings and Socials.
- River's Edge requires a 25% non-refundable down payment to book your event. This payment is applied to the room rental charges.
- You must view the room before booking your event.