- Event Services
Event Services Information
Set up all your event details through one convenient contact. From multi-day conferences to an afternoon meeting, the River’s Edge takes care of all the details for successful events. River's Edge offers multiple options for catering and decorating plus electrical and other guest services.
Services available at River's Edge include:
- Audio/visual equipment, including setup and standby service. For more information, see the Equipment Price List.
- Basic housekeeping during events.
- Exhibit area electrical and utilities (at current rates). See Electrical Service Order Form.
- House lighting, heat and air conditioning.
- Seating and stage arrangements in all rooms. River's Edge provides one-time setup. Re-set fees may apply.
- Access to more than 1,500 parking stalls within a four block areaof theConvention Center and 700parking stalls that are connected to the facility by a skyway system. For more information, see the Parking & Directions page.
- Public address system and microphone. Additional equipment and/or operators are available at an additional charge.
- Registration space at no additional cost as available.
- Staffing members and coordination related to the event at current rates. Staffing coordination must be approved by River's Edge management at least 14 days prior to the event. For more information, see the Event Staffing page.
- Wi-Fi Service. For more information, see the Internet Service page.
- Telephone and hard-wired Internet are available and must be arranged and paid for prior to the event. For more information, see Telephone & Hard Wired Internet Service Order.